Foundation | Undergraduate Programmes
Largest Government Linked University in Malaysia
Affordable World Class Education
Industry Oriented Programmes
Speak To Our Counsellor Now
An error occurred
Your content has been submitted
* By submitting in the form above, we have permission to send you marketing information.
DECEMBER AND JANUARY INTAKE
ARE IN PROGRESS
EXPLORE OUR COURSES
SHAPE YOUR FUTURE AT UNIKL
HIGHER TECHNICAL VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING (H-TVET)
As a pioneer of the HTVET learning approach in Malaysia, all UniKL programmes are focused on the application of knowledge through hands-on training and industrial working experiences.
GLOBAL UNIVERSITY PARTNERS
UniKL has forged linkages with more than 100 reputable universities and professional bodies worldwide.
Our courses are internationally recognised and are eligible for transfer programmes to universities in South Korea, UK, and Australia.
In collaboration with industry-recognised partners, UniKL provides professional certifications for all our programmes. Students will also receive the Graduate-Higher Order Critical Skills (G-HOCS) cert for their soft skills development.
COMMITTED TO A SAFE CAMPUS
UniKL is practicing online learning during Covid-19 pandemic and supporting our students wellbeing on campus. Strict SOPs are in place to keep students and staff safe.
ATTRACTIVE PROMOTIONS & PAYMENT PLANS
50% Scholarship on selected Foundation Programmes offered in December 2020.
Partial payment now allowed for January 2021 Bachelor Applicants.
UniKL is not just a university for me. It was a home for me away from home. I am an aircraft mechanic today thanks to UniKL. A great university with great people and always a good place for your higher studies if you are an international student. There's so much to learn and so much to experience in Malaysia. My choice was UniKL and I hope it will be yours as well.
Sri Lanka, Graduated in 2017 from UniKL Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology
NUMBER OF CAMPUSES
1. UniKL Malaysian Institute of Information Technology (UniKL MIIT) - Kuala Lumpur
Information Technology, Multimedia & Animation
2. UniKL Malaysia Italy Design Institute (UniKL MIDI) - Kuala Lumpur
Product Design & Railway Technology
3. UniKL Malaysian Institute of Chemical Engineering & Bioengineering (UniKL MICET) - Alor Gajah, Melaka
Chemical & Bioengineering Technology
4. UniKL Royal College of Medicine Perak (UniKL RCMP) - Ipoh, Perak
Medical & Allied Health Sciences
5. UniKL Business School (UniKL BIS) - Kuala Lumpur
Accounting, Entrepreneurship, Islamic Finance, Tourism & Marketing
6. UniKL Malaysian Institute of Industrial Technology (UniKL MITEC) - Pasir Gudang, Johor
Petroleum, Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Industrial Logistics
7. UniKL British Malaysian Institute (UniKL BMI) - Gombak, Selangor
Electrical, Medical Electronics and Telecommunication
8. UniKL Malaysia France Institute (UniKL MFI) - Bangi, Selangor
Automation Technology, Water Engineering & Hydropower
9. UniKL Malaysian Spanish Institute (UniKL MSI) - Kulim, Kedah
Automotive Components & System Technology
10. UniKL Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology (UniKL MIMET) - Lumut, Perak
Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture, Maritime Operations
11. UniKL Institute Of Medical Science Technology (UniKL MESTECH) - Kajang, Selangor
Medical Science Technology
12. UniKL Malaysian Institute of Aviation Technology (UniKL MIAT) - Sepang & Subang, Selangor
Aviation & Aircraft Maintenance Technology
Universiti Kuala Lumpur, known as UniKL, is the largest government linked university in Malaysia with over 22,000 students, specializing in Higher Technical & Vocational Education and Training (HTVET). We are an international university with a worldwide reputation for excellence in Technical Education and Research – UniKL is currently ranked as TOP 300 in Asia by QS University Ranking and TOP10 University in Malaysia by Times Higher Education. We offer students a unique combination of high academic standards, hands-on learning, employment success, and prime locations in beautiful surroundings. With an international student community of more than 1,000 students from 65 nationalities worldwide, you can choose one of the 140 programmes in 12 campuses located throughout Peninsular Malaysia.
UniKL provides industry-standard facilities in each of our campuses. With over 100 university and industry partners internationally, you will have access to the world class research and study facilities, professional certifications as well as Transfer degree and Dual degree programmes.